The Weaverlings attack automatically, making it a bit easier to deal damage to enemies that might be out of range. If a Weaverling falls out of the world or loses track of the Knight, a new one will spawn after a few moments.
How to Acquire
Found in the upper part of Weavers' Den.
Weaverlings give the Knight 3 SOUL when they damage enemies, and can even collect SOUL from enemies that normally wouldn't give any from Nail hits (such as the Collector or Siblings). SOUL can also be collected after death, but before the screen transition, allowing the Knight to wake up on a Bench with SOUL.
Weaverlings move 50% faster and jump further. This means they can attack enemies from further away.
- If the Knight sits on a bench, the summoned Weaverlings will sit down on the ground next to them.
- The animation for a Weaverling spawning shows it being woven out of thread.
- In the Lifeblood update, Weaverling damage was increased from 2 to 3, and both the Grubsong and Sprintmaster interactions were added.
- However, the number of Weaverlings summoned was decreased by 1, from 4 to 3.
- This charm is a creation of the Weavers.
- Midwife: "Amazing things the weavers once crafted on their looms; stories, shields, spells. So much of our history was spun upon their spools. Your little friends there are testament to their talents... heehee."