If a weaverling falls out of the world or loses track of the Knight, a new one will spawn after a few moments.
How to Acquire
Found in Weavers' Den.
Weaverlings move 50% faster and jump further. This means they can attack enemies from further away.
- While wearing this Charm, Midwife has a new piece of dialogue and Dream Nail dialogue.
- If the Knight sits on a bench, the summoned Weaverlings will sit down on the ground next to them.
- The animation for a Weaverling spawning shows it being woven out of thread.
- In the Lifeblood update, Weaverling damage was increased from 2 to 3, and both the Grubsong and Sprintmaster interactions were added.
- However, the amount of Weaverlings summoned was decreased by 1 from 4 to 3.
- When using the Dream Nail on the Weavers' corpses by the charm, two of the lines given are "...Princess..." and "...For protection...", possibly meaning it was originally meant for Hornet.
- According to given dialogue from Midwife and the location, this charm was a creation of the Weavers, explaining its description.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.