Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition is the final update to Hollow Knight planned for the release of the game on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and deployed for PC and Nintendo versions as well. It was announced on September 11th, 2018 and released on the 26th.
This update brought balancing to the fights of Godmaster, fixed bugs, and made a few visual changes throughout the game. It also added a corresponding menu style, currently used by default on all platform versions.
- Voidheart menu style
- Multitude of bug fixes
- New loading menu screen
- Gameplay balancing
- Trial of the Fool/God Tamer is no longer a pre-requisite to unlock Pantheon of the Sage
- God Tamer's statue will now appear in the Hall of Gods after being encountered in the Pantheon of the Sage
- Pure Vessel staggers more often
- Lifeblood Cocoons in Godhome produce more Lifeseeds
- Multiple nerfs to Godhome Uumuu including slower speed, more use of the "Summon" attack, and reduced Attuned health from 400 to 350
- Reduced Markoth's Attuned health in Godhome from 705 to 650. Ascended and Radiant health is unchanged
- Reduced the health of Ascended and Radiant Collector's spawned minions from 35 to 26
- Reduced the health of Absolute Radiance from 2500 to 2200
- Nail Arts are now affected by Bindings
- Godseeker's dialogue after beating Absolute Radiance in the Hall of Gods no longer plays in Godseeker Mode
- Updated Hunter Journal images for Baldur, Elder Baldur and Kingsmould to better reflect their in-game appearances
- Baldur and Elder Baldur now have infected (orange) eyes
- Kingsmould now has uninfected (white) eyes
- For more information regarding updates and changes to the game, see: Updates
- HOLLOW KNIGHT: VOIDHEART EDITION RELEASING ON PLAYSTATION 4 AND XBOX ONE SEPTEMBER 25TH! on Team Cherry's official blog.
- HOLLOW KNIGHT: VOIDHEART EDITION OUT NOW! on Team Cherry's official blog.