This charm replaces Kingsoul and cannot be unequipped. However, it no longer has Kingsoul's effects, nor does it use any notches.
How to Acquire
Found in a secret area at the bottom of the Abyss known as Birthplace. The area's entrance will only open if the Kingsoul charm is equipped. At the end of the area is an egg which, upon being hit with the Awoken Dream Nail, reveals a memory of the Knight involving Vessels and the Pale King. It is after traversing this memory that the Kingsoul is changed into the Void Heart.
|Remember the past and unite the Abyss|
- Void Heart is the only charm that does not use up a charm notch and is also the only charm that cannot be unequipped.
- Void Heart is automatically equipped once obtained without the need to sit on a bench.
- When Void Heart is obtained, a distorted version of the normal sound for getting items and abilities is played, similar to obtaining Salubra's Blessing.
- The only time Void Heart is ever unequipped after obtaining it is when using the Charm Binding in the Pantheons.
- Unlocks new dialogue with Confessor Jiji, Steel Soul Jinn, the White Lady, Hornet, and Bardoon.