Uses its small, sharp claws to climb along walls and rooves.
Spends its time tap-tap-tapping its way through the roads and caverns near the surface of this kingdom. If you're patient, you can wait for it to come to you and pick it off.
Behaviour and Tactics
Crawls along every surface of the platform it is on, clinging to walls and ceilings, dealing contact damage. If knocked off a ledge, they will drop down and continue to crawl along whatever new platform they land on. They do not pursue the Knight.
Striking a Tiktik will stun it in place for half a second.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
The Tiktik, much like the Crawlid, can be found mainly in the northwest of the Forgotten Crossroads, as well as in the Howling Cliffs and northeast part of Greenpath. One can be found at the top of the Blue Lake.
- The Tiktik is one of the few enemies that respawn upon leaving and re-entering the room.
- In a Kickstarter update, it was referred to as Segmented Clamberbab:
- "A spiky, tenacious little bug that climbs all over the place using its pointed feet. Always seems to be in a bit of a hurry."
- ↑ Tiktik Hunter's Journal entry: "Uses its small, sharp claws to climb along walls and rooves." "through the roads and caverns near the surface of this kingdom."
- ↑ Kickstarter update of November 22, 2014.