Warrior fighting for glory in the Colosseum of Fools. Uses crescent-shaped blades to cut down foes.
You can hit this warrior's spinning weapons out of the air, straight back into them! Useful if they manage to corner you.
Behaviour and Tactics
Sturdy Fools are very similar to Husk Miners in behaviour and attacks. However, they are moderately slower, with more windup behind their attacks. The Sturdy Fool has two attacks:
- Slash: Lunges and swipes at the Knight when in close range.
- Weapon Toss: Tosses its weapon in an arc at the Knight.
When they attack in melee range, simply jump over them and down-strike them for an easy hit. Hitting the blade back at the Sturdy Fool or any other enemy does 10 damage.
Dream Nail Dialogue
In Colosseum of Fools:
- You cannot harm me!
- I am the strongest!
- I'll crush it into the dirt!
- Fear me, warrior!
In Warriors' Pit:
- ...Why does it disturb me?...
Corpse in Kingdom's Edge:
- A non-aggressive Sturdy Fool can be found bathing, splashing it causes it to raise its hand and grunt. Using the Dream Nail on this Sturdy Fool gives unique dialogue.
- Sturdy Fool Hunter's Journal entry: "Warrior fighting for glory in the Colosseum of Fools. Uses crescent-shaped blades to cut down foes."