- Main article: Damage Values and Enemy Health
Spore Shroom is useful to damage slow or static enemies after healing for a decent amount of damage, ignoring shields. This makes the charm very effective against Crystal Hunters, Stalking Devouts, Heavy Sentries, and other enemies, as well as in the confined arena in the Colosseum of Fools; however, there are better late-game alternatives for a one-notch-worth Charm.
Wearing Spore Shroom allows the Knight to understand the mushroom language, cases being:
- Mister Mushroom's regular dialogue
- Mushroom Lore Tablets in the Fungal Wastes
- Mister Mushroom Lore Tablet in Kingdom's Edge
How to Acquire
Defender's Crest increases the damage of the spore cloud to 2 damage per tick and the cloud lasts 4.1 seconds. However, tick frequency is decreased allowing for only 20 ticks for a total of 40 damage. Also changes the visual of the cloud.
Increases the spore cloud radius by 35%.
- Using Shape of Unn in combination with Baldur Shell and Spore Shroom changes how the snail body of the Knight looks in addition to granting the Charm combo.
Shape of Unn default
With Baldur Shell
With Spore Shroom