Overgrown with vegetation, it attacks by firing sharp spines from its body.
The spines they fire seem to be mildly poisonous. Don't use them to clean between your fangs after eating!
Behaviour and Tactics
It launches five spikes outwards in a dome formation when it is approached. Since there is a delay between launching spikes, it is advised to move in to trigger the launch, move away to avoid the spikes, and then dash back in to deal damage.
Its body also sprouts spikes after death and deals contact damage and be destroyed by attacking it. This will not happen if the Spiny Husk is killed with Spells.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
The Spiny Husks are only found at Queen's Gardens.
- Defeating a Spiny Husk and destroying its corpse counts as two journal entries in the Hunter's Journal, halving the amount that needs to be killed to complete their entry.
- Striking its corpse will give SOUL.
- The design for the Spiny Husk seems to be a modified version of the Husk Bully.
- ↑ Wanderer's Journal, p. 144.
- ↑ Spiny Husk Hunter's Journal entry: "Overgrown with vegetation, it attacks by firing sharp spines from its body. The spines they fire seem to be mildly poisonous."