Cheaply manufactured from a common design. Can be used to open a range of simple locks.
Flimsily made, it breaks after a single use.
Opens simple locks, but due to its shoddy construction, it can only be used once.
There are four locations in the game that can be opened using Simple Keys:
- The entrance to Royal Waterways from the City of Tears.
- The cave to the right of Dirtmouth, beyond the graveyard. This cave is home to Confessor Jiji, who, in return for a Rancid Egg, can summon the player's Shade, which is useful if the Shade is stuck in a hard-to-access area and holding a lot of Geo. In Steel Soul Mode, the cave is instead home to Steel Soul Jinn, who trades Rancid Eggs from the player for Geo.
- The Pleasure House in the City of Tears, along with a Hot Spring, Poggy Thorax and Songstress Marissa. It is also Millibelle's refuge after she scams the player. Once inside, a shortcut can be opened from the Hot Spring to a lift shaft that leads from City of Tears to the Resting Grounds, and also grants easy access to the northern part of Kingdom's Edge and the Colosseum of Fools.
- The coffin of The Godseeker in the Junk Pit. Using the Dream Nail on them gains access to Godhome.
How to Acquire Edit
- One can be bought from Sly in Dirtmouth for 950.
- One can be found in the City of Tears, in the big room with Winged Sentries and a Whispering Root just below the City Storerooms. The Key is located in the topmost alcove on the right of the room.
- One can be found in the Ancient Basin, on the dead body of a Royal Retainer inside a Mawlurk corpse.
- One can be obtained by killing the Pale Lurker in a hidden area behind the Colosseum of Fools.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.