Huge fungal creature. Attacks by spitting corrosive venom and slamming its body into foes.
Are these hulking things beasts or are they mushrooms? I cut one in half and peered inside to find out, but could find no answers in its soft, stinking insides.
Behaviour and Tactics
- Thrash: Briefly winds up then smashes its head 7 times against the ground in front of itself, moving slowly forward.
- Goo Spit: Spits balls of orange goo that stay on the ground for a short period of time
Keep a small distance from it to bait its ranged attack, then dash under the acid to attack. Retreat when it pauses to use its Trash attack.
Dream Nail Dialogue
- ...We crush...
- ...We strong...
- ...We as one...
There are six of them throughout the game:
- Two are fought in the arena in the north part of the Fungal Wastes.
- Two are near the Mantis Village at the top of the Fungal Core.
- Two are near the entrance to Deepnest in the bottom of the Fungal Core.
When the two in the north of the Fungal Wastes are defeated, only one of them respawns after resting at a Bench.