Press FOCUS/CAST or QUICK CAST without holding UP or DOWN to launch a projectile that passes through enemies and deals damage. The projectile now penetrates all objects in its path including walls and invulnerable parts of enemies, such as a shield or shell, but will not damage a fully protected enemy.
- Flukenest turns the Shade Soul into a horde of black baby flukes that bounce around dealing damage.
- When Flukenest is combined with Defender's Crest, it launches a single large fluke that explodes into a damage-dealing cloud of gas.
- Shaman Stone increases the width of the projectile and increases the damage dealt by 33%.
- Spell Twister lowers the SOUL cost to cast Shade Soul to 24 SOUL.
|Charm||Damage Per Hit||Total Damage|
|Flukenest + Shaman Stone||5||80|
|Charm||Impact Damage||Cloud Damage||Total Damage|
|Flukenest + Defender's Crest||3||1||26|
|Flukenest + Defender's Crest + Shaman Stone||3||1||32|
How to Acquire
- There is an unused version of Shade Soul that consists of a mixture between a black Shade Soul and a white Vengeful Spirit much like how Abyss Shriek combines black souls with white Howling Wraiths.
- Shade Soul is obtained from a snail shaman linked to some kind of machine.