A lush, greenhouse-type area filled with ornate gates, thorns, and perilous platforms located in the west part of Hallownest. Once the gardens of the White Lady, it became overrun with Mantis Traitors who were banished from their tribe and sought their own glory. Unlike the rest of Hallownest's verdant wilds, the Queen's Gardens are a mix of both natural flora and bug-made architecture.
Having been exiled by the Mantis Tribe and retreated to the Queen's Gardens, numerous dark green tents housing the Mantis Traitors have cropped up in the Gardens, along with large thorns similar in appearance to the ones found in The Hunter's lair. Though uncommon, numerous pillars and statues of Unn can also be found throughout the Garden.
There are initially only two accessible entry points into the Gardens, both from the Fog Canyon. The Knight can either access the upper entrance from the Overgrown Mound with the Shade Cloak, bypassing a Shade Gate, or take lower entrance by using Isma's Tear to cross below the wall of vines via an acid lake. Once the Knight has entered the Gardens, 3 additional shortcuts can be opened up leading to Greenpath, the Fungal Wastes, and the Mask Maker's workshop in Deepnest.
- A lore tablet in Greenpath implies that Queen's Gardens (or a certain portion of it) once belonged to the Mosskin.
- "Though once our lands, a pale being lays claim to the caverns ahead.
- It may appear benevolent but it does not share our dream.
- Be wary to wander that place."
- An early name for the Queen's Gardens was the "Royal Garden".