Lazy, portly Mosskin. Easily swayed by others.
Slow, fat and easily vanquished; common threads in those who forget their calling and forsake their duties.
Behaviour and Tactics
Four are found in the room with the Moss Prophet, accessible from Fungal Wastes by using the Mantis Claw, sitting in the room listening to the Moss Prophet's singing. Once disturbed they hop 3 times in place before running or hopping at the Knight. When "attacking" they hop 3-4 times. They are very easy to kill.
After defeating Broken Vessel and acquiring the Monarch Wings, the Mossy Vagabonds, as well as the Moss Prophet, are overcome by the Infection and only their corpses are left behind. Inspecting one of the corpses immediately grants the Journal entry if they were not killed before.
Dream Nail Dialogue
- ...So bright...our new path...
- ...Speak, light...
- Protect the speaker...
- ...Light... (when Infected)
- ...Bright... (when Infected)
Mossy Vagabonds are located in the Queen's Gardens.
- Mossy Vagabonds appear to be engorged Moss Knights as they are around the same size and height. Moss Knights and Mossy Vagabonds are also referred to respectively as "Moss_Knight" and "Moss_Knight_fat" in the game's files.
- The face shape of the Mossy Vagabond resembles one of the several cut Charms.
- Mossy Vagabonds are one of the few enemies that respawns upon leaving and re-entering the room.