|Protector of the Greenpath, trained in the ways of the Nail and the Shell.|
|They hide as bush-like mounds and look soft, but beware these warriors! They are relentless in combat, fiercely guarding something hidden deep in the Greenpath.|
Behaviour and Tactics
- Block: blocks with its shield when engaged. It will face The Knight with the shield from any direction.
- Swing: strikes once or twice to the front, lunging forward with each swipe and pausing for a bit after the last strike.
- Thorn Spit: spits a projectile of thorns at the Knight that travels in a parabolic arc. This projectile can be destroyed.
- Disengage: occasionally jumps backwards, disengaging from melee battle. If the Knight is close enough it will chain this into a melee attack, baiting the Knight into pursuing them. If it creates enough distance between it and the Knight it will chain it into a Thorn Spit attack.
Baiting its melee by standing in front of it and jumping over it to land a few hits from above is a safe strategy as well. Another strategy is to use the Mothwing Cloak, bait its ranged attack, then dash in to get a hit in before it can raise its shield again.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
LocationThey can be spotted only in Greenpath, usually guarding Geo or something of interest.
- A non-respawning Moss Knight is found looking across the surface of the Lake of Unn with unique Dream Nail dialogue.