Losing one's Geo is a terrible thing and it's so much more likely if you carry it about on yourself.
Despite the lack of activity in Hallownest, Millibelle opened a bank in a recluse and safe area in Fog Canyon, next to the abandoned Queen's Station. Instead of a vault, she uses her shell to store Geo - a detail she tries to brush off.
However, behind her kind and polite facade, Millibelle is a thief whose purpose of using her shell to store Geo is so she can simply run off with it easily. If she gets enough Geo and is given the chance, she abandons her position with all the stored earnings.
Millibelle can be found in her bank at the base of Fog Canyon. For a small starting fee of 100, she provides a service to keep the Knight's Geo safe. Geo deposited in her bank is retained upon death and can be withdrawn at any time, up to a maximum of 4500.
If she holds 2550 or more and the Knight rests at a Bench or uses the Stagways, visiting the bank again reveals that Millibelle has abandoned her stand. Hitting the empty stand three times reveals that it was a 2D cutout. The bank sign also falls to the ground on the way out.
After she disappears from Fog Canyon, Millibelle the Thief can be found at the Hot Spring in the Pleasure House in the City of Tears. Here she can be bounced around harmlessly, causing Geo to fall out of her. The amount of Geo that can be reclaimed is roughly the amount of Geo deposited times 1.5 for a total of up to 6834. Note, Geo stops falling out of her if there are at least 80 different pieces of Geo that have not been picked up.
Millibelle's bank is found near the Queen's Station in Fog Canyon but she runs away to the Pleasure House if she is visited in Fog Canyon after depositing 2550 or more and resting on a Bench or using the Stagways.
- Fragile Greed/ Unbreakable Greed has no effect on the amount of Geo the Knight gets back from her shell.
- The 100 the Knight deposits when opening the bank account is not returned.
- At the Hot Spring in the Pleasure House, she is called Millibelle the Thief.
- She can be bounced out of the screen through the room's exit but does not change rooms. Exiting and re-entering puts her back as usual. This decreases how much Geo she can drop.
- Grimmchild, Weaversong, and Glowing Womb treat Millibelle in her bank as an enemy and attempt to attack her, making her cower and not interact.
- Dreamshield "tinks" off of the bank stand as if it was an enemy or damageable object.
- Millibelle is one of the few NPCs who can be "hit" with the Nail without taking damage.
- Official manual: "Visit her often if you fear your Geo may ever go missing."
- Millibelle: "Next time some dreadful beastie gets the best of you, you'll be glad to know your Geo's safe within my shel- errr...my vault. Now let's do some banking."