|For the Godmaster variant, see here.|
|Family of creatures that have learnt to bulk up with moss and live as one.|
|There is strength in numbers, yes, but these creatures never had much strength to begin with. Cut through their trickery!|
Behaviour and Tactics
The Massive Moss Charger has two attacks:
- Charge: Charges forward, much like a regular Moss Charger
- Belly-flop: Hops in the air toward the Knight and slams into the ground
Unlike regular Moss Chargers, hitting it will not expose the vulnerable bug within the moss.
Standing near the edge of the room will often result in the Massive Moss Charger getting stuck on the edge for a fraction of a second during its Belly-flop attack. This can be used to buy time to dash out of the way.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
- The Massive Moss Charger is revealed to be 3 regular Moss Chargers all living together.
- It comprises 4 regular Moss Chargers in Godhome.
- The Moss Chargers spawned after defeating this enemy can not be killed, however it will also not respawn like its smaller counterparts.
- Massive Moss Charger will not attack and stay buried in the ground if the Knight is not touching the ground.
- During the Nintendo Treehouse Live during E3 2018 the Massive Moss Charger was named "Mega Moss Charger". The reasoning behind this is unknown and could have been a mistake.
- The Vengefly King, along with the Massive Moss Charger and the Soul Warrior were later changed to be bosses.