Small scuttling seed filled with Lifeblood, which can be extracted and consumed for its healthful properties.
The bright liquid inside of these little fellows is delicious, and drinking it will make you feel stronger. I wonder how my own innards taste... would it be a heinous thing to try and drink some?
Lifeseeds are enemies in Hollow Knight. They are small seeds which are often found huddled together in Lifeblood Cocoons. Lifeseeds contain Lifeblood, a blue liquid which invigorates the body when it is consumed.
Behaviour and Tactics
They spawn from breaking Lifeblood Cocoons, therefore, Lifeseeds can be found wherever there is a cocoon.
- With the Charm Joni's Blessing equipped, Lifeseeds will flock towards the Knight instead of running away.
- Cannot be read by Dream Nail but will give SOUL when Dream Nailed.
- There is a cut version of the Lifeseed that features wings and would presumably be able to fly away instead of run.
- ↑ Lifeseed Hunter's Journal entry: "Small scuttling seed filled with Lifeblood"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Wanderer's Journal, p. 23.