Winged Sentry of Hallownest equipped with a nail-lance. Charges at threats or throws its lance from a distance.
This devious foe will often keep its distance and try to pick you off with its thrown weapons. When it charges at you, leap up and strike it down.
Behaviour and Tactics
They float in place or cling to a wall until engaged. They tend to stay well out of melee range, so the best way to kill them is waiting for them to charge, jumping over them when they do and down-striking them as they pass underneath. As they have a fair amount of health, it might take some time to kill them.
- Charge: they lower their lance and swoop down toward the Knight.
- Lance Throw: they aim and throw their lance in a straight line at the Knight.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
- While Lance Sentries usually drop 12, there is a single Lance Sentry in the Watcher's Spire that only drops 2 the first time it is killed.
- ↑ Lance Sentry Hunter's Journal entry: "Winged Sentry of Hallownest equipped with a nail-lance."
- ↑ Wanderer's Journal, p. 72.