King's Idols are idols made of a mysterious white metal that depict the Pale King. They are found in various locations throughout Hallownest. Since the Pale King was rarely seen, worship was offered through these idols. Every idol is subtly different, and Relic Seeker Lemm suspects that each of them was tailored to the owner.
Can be sold to Relic Seeker Lemm for 800.
How to Acquire
There are a total of 8 King's Idols that can be obtained:
- 1 given by Grubfather as a reward for saving 38 Grubs.
- 1 found in Crystal Peak above where Cornifer sells the map.
- 1 found in the Resting Grounds behind a waterfall in Spirits' Glade.
- 1 found in the Royal Waterways, in a secret room where White Defender is fought, only accessible with Desolate Dive/Descending Dark.
- 1 found in the Howling Cliffs in the southwestern part of the map.
- 2 found in Kingdom's Edge.
- 1 directly under the Colosseum of Fools behind a breakable wall.
- 1 behind the Colosseum of Fools and in a secret room.
- 1 found in Deepnest west of where Zote is trapped in the spider's web.
- ↑ Relic Seeker Lemm King's Idol shop description: "An icon of Hallownest's King, who was revered as both a god and a ruler. Made out of a mysterious white material, these are rare and very valuable."
- ↑ Relic Seeker Lemm: "Hallownest's king was an elusive figure, deified by the citizens. With the king rarely seen, worship was offered through these idols. "
- ↑ Relic Seeker Lemm: "If you look closely, each of these idols is subtly different. There are fine engravings about them that take some time to decipher. I suspect each was tailored to the owner. A personalised symbol of the king's omnipotence."