The remains of a bug, animated by a strange force. Uses its horn to attack any uninfected creature it finds.
These bugs have an arrogant air about them, even after dying. Overly proud of their long horns! I enjoy snapping them off.
Behaviour and Tactics
Lowers its head and charges at the Knight on sight but is otherwise rather weak.
Stand still and hit as it charges, or simply jump over it while down-slashing mid-charge.
Dream Nail Dialogue
- Get away from me!
- Your smell...Kill you...
- ...Where is it...?
- That sweet smell...Burns...
- I can't....Wake up...
- You want....To hurt me?
- I'm not...Dead..
- Am I...Sleeping?
- ...Light...The light...
- I'll kill you!
They can be found in large groups, throughout the Forgotten Crossroads, the City of Tears, Fungal Wastes, and Deepnest. They can also be spotted in smaller groups in Greenpath, the Howling Cliffs, and the Royal Waterways.
- In a Kickstarter update, it was referred to as "Endemons Sapien (Infected)":
- "These vicious, mindless ghouls were once ordinary bugs like you and me. Something below the surface has burnt away their souls and filled them with an aimless rage."
- In the pre-release A Weird and Wonderful World trailer, a Husk Hornhead is shown without its horn.
- A modified version of this original design is used as one of the forms of the Fungified Husk.