A Hot Spring Pin can be purchased from Iselda for 100, which reveals the locations of every Hot Spring in an area after that area's Map has been purchased.
Hot Springs can be found in the following locations:
- City of Tears: in the top room of the Pleasure House
- Deepnest: to the west of the functioning Tram
- Forgotten Crossroads: in a room to the northeast of the entrance to Fungal Wastes
- Kingdom's Edge: at the Colosseum of Fools behind a breakable wall to the right of the Bench
- 2 found in Godhome.
- 1 in each of the first four Pantheons.
- 7 in the Pantheon of Hallownest.
Hot Spring events
After the Mantis Claw has been acquired, two bugs, similar to the ones in the grandstand of the Colosseum of Fools, appear bathing and exchanging gossip. Upon approaching them, they fall silent. If they are splashed with water they react by grumbling and withdrawing further into the water. Using the Dream Nail on them reveals some information about the Colosseum of Fools:
- "Another weak one. I'd suggest it try its nail within the Colosseum, though it'd no doubt be squashed in an instant."
A non-aggressive Sturdy Fool bathing, splashing it causes it to raise its hand and grunt. Using the Dream Nail gives the dialogue:
- "... Why does it disturb me?.."
Quirrel appears in the Hot Spring in Deepnest after the Failed Tramway has been visited. He comments on the history of the Distant Village and invites the Knight to join him in the Hot Spring. He can be splashed with water which prompts him to bend his head downwards in order to block the water with the mask he wears on his head.
After Millibelle has been given 2550 or more and her empty bank has been visited, she can be found in the Hot Spring in the Pleasure House in the City of Tears. She can be bounced around here in order to reclaim around 1.5x the amount of Geo that was deposited.