Animated remains of a large Hallownest Sentry. One of few in Hallownest strong enough to wield a greatnail.
Surprisingly quick-witted for a corpse. It will try to catch you if you leap over it and can chase you if you flee. Enjoyable to hunt, but beware them in packs.
Behaviour and Tactics
They have three attacks:
- Overhead Swing: they unleash a powerful swing in an arc in front of them.
- Charge: they charge at the Knight with their Nail held in front of them.
- Hop: when the Knight attempts jumping over them, they react by hopping in the air, dealing contact damage. As they land on the ground, they will perform an Overhead Swing.
The best moment to hit them is when they charge. Simply jump over them and execute a downward strike or use Vengeful Spirit or Shade Soul when they charge, as they will have no way to avoid it. They can also be hit just after their normal swing attack.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
They are only found within the City of Tears, in small numbers.
- ↑ Heavy Sentry Hunter's Journal entry: "One of few in Hallownest strong enough to wield a greatnail. Surprisingly quick-witted for a corpse."
- ↑ Wanderer's Journal, p. 72.