Official seal of the Kingdom of Hallownest, symbolising the authority of the King and his Knights.
Relic from Hallownest's past. This item now holds little value except for those dedicated to the kingdom's history.
The official symbol of the Pale King and the Five Great Knights. The seals can be found in various locations throughout the world. It also appears frequently as an aesthetic all over the kingdom of Hallownest. It is loosely formed around the design of a Monarchfly and is notably the design that The Pale King used to signify his architecture.
Can be sold to Relic Seeker Lemm for 450.
How to Acquire
There are a total of 17 Hallownest Seals that can be obtained:
- 1 given as a reward from Grubfather for saving the 23rd Grub.
- 1 found in the Forgotten Crossroads in a secret room on the left side of the well.
- 1 found in Greenpath to the southwest of where Thorns of Agony is acquired.
- 3 found in Fungal Wastes
- 2 found in Fog Canyon.
- 1 found in the Resting Grounds in the catacombs east of the lift, behind several breakable walls.
- 1 given as a reward from the Seer for 100 Essence.
- 4 found in the City of Tears.
- 2 found in Deepnest.
- 1 in the south part of Beast's Den.
- 1 in a room northwest of the Mantis Lords.
- 1 found in Queen's Gardens to the northwest of the Stag Station.