Leaps around the edge of the world, trying to crush prey beneath its body.
A worthy foe, surprisingly nimble for its size. Either keep your distance, or try to dance between its hops and strike at its legs.
Behaviour and Tactics
When standing in one place and moving slightly to the sides to avoid its jumps, it is possible to hit it after every landing without taking damage. The Spell Howling Wraiths can be used to damage them while they are in the air.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
- In a Kickstarter update they are referred to as "Greater Susking Hoppod":
- "An overgrown bloodsucker that will patiently stalk its prey until it finds the right time to strike."
- In the A Weird and Wonderful World Trailer it is shown to had been possibly considered a Boss or a Mini-boss in early development.
- The dummy located near Nailmaster Oro is the corpse of a Great Hopper.
- ↑ Wanderer's Journal, p. 114.
- ↑ Great Hopper Hunter's Journal entry: "Leaps around the edge of the world, trying to crush prey beneath its body"
- ↑ Kickstarter update of November 22, 2014.