- Main article: Damage Values and Enemy Health
This charm is based on preference, as a player who prefers Nail combat and is efficient at dodging will have less use for SOUL for healing or using Spells, so having a passive assistant to combat may be useful.
How to Acquire
The Glowing Womb can be acquired in the Forgotten Crossroads after the Crystal Heart is acquired at Crystal Peak. The entrance is hidden to the right of the False Knight arena in the ceiling after a series of columns. The area where the charm is acquired is infected even before triggering Infected Crossroads. The Charm itself is found on the body of a giant Aspid Mother.
The area itself is littered with Aspid Hunters and Aspid Mothers, both of which will also show up in an arena where a fair number of them need to be fought before Glowing Womb can be acquired.
Lowers hatchling contact damage by 5, adding it back in the form of a 1 second dung cloud that will do on average 4-5 damage. 9 (dif +5) hatchling damage when Fury of the Fallen is active, dung cloud damage is not affected. Already spawned hatchlings change only when entering another room.
|Fury of the Fallen|
Increases any spawned hatchlings' contact damage by 5 when on 1 HP.
Balances with the charm's income of SOUL meaning that there will always be SOUL available to create hatchlings.
- When resting on a Bench, the hatchlings will rest on the ground after a few moments.
- Due to a bug, hatchlings do not target Galien.
- Hatchlings despawn after removing the charm and exiting charm configuration.
- Hatchlings despawn upon Stagway travelling.
- Due to a bug, if the player dies immediately upon the completion of the battle in the arena before the giant Aspid Mother, the room will remain walled off making the charm unattainable. There is currently no known way to circumvent this bug if it happens.
- Hatchlings carry over when challenging a boss in Godhome, despite not appearing to. They immediately charge towards the boss and attack. Currently unsure whether this is a glitch or intentional.
|Regular Hatchling||Regular Hatchling Resting||Explosive Hatchling||Explosive Hatchling Resting|