- Main article: Damage Values and Enemy Health
This Charm is based on preference, if the player prefers Nail combat and is efficient at dodging will have less use for SOUL for healing or using Spells, so having a passive assistant to combat may be useful.
How to Acquire
Glowing Womb can be acquired in the Forgotten Crossroads. The entrance is hidden to the right of the False Knight arena in the ceiling after a series of columns. There is a spike tunnel that can only be traversed after the Crystal Heart has been acquired. The area where the Charm is acquired is Infected even before triggering the Infected Crossroads. The Charm itself is found on the body of a giant Aspid Mother.
The area itself is littered with Aspid Hunters and Aspid Mothers, both of which also show up in an arena where a fair number of them need to be fought before Glowing Womb can be acquired.
Charm Interactions and Combo Tips
Lowers Hatchling contact damage by 5, adding it back in the form of a 1 second dung cloud that does, on average, 4-5 damage. 9 (dif +5) Hatchling damage when Fury of the Fallen is active, dung cloud damage is not affected. Already spawned Hatchlings change only when entering another room.
|Fury of the Fallen|
Increases any spawned hatchlings' contact damage by 5 when on 1 HP.
Balances with the charm's income of SOUL meaning that there will always be SOUL available to create hatchlings.
- When resting on a Bench, the Hatchlings rest on the ground after a few moments.
- Due to a bug, Hatchlings do not target Galien.
- Hatchlings despawn after removing the Charm and exiting the Charm configuration screen.
- Hatchlings despawn when using the Stagways.
- Due to a bug, if the Knight dies immediately upon the completion of the battle in the arena before the giant Aspid Mother, the room remains walled off making the Charm unattainable. There is currently no known way to circumvent this bug if it happens.
- This glitch has been fixed in the 22.214.171.12492 PC beta update.
- Hatchlings carry over when challenging a boss in Godhome, despite not appearing to. They immediately charge towards the boss and attack. It is currently unknown whether this is a glitch or intentional.
- Due to a bug, Hatchlings target False Knight's empty armour.
- When riding lifts, sometimes Hatchlings spawn in the floor and get stuck.
|Regular Hatchling||Regular Hatchling Resting||Explosive Hatchling||Explosive Hatchling Resting|