- 1079 for all of the maps from Cornifer (1515 if bought from Iselda)
- 1780 for Iselda's stock (Charms and Map Pins)
- 1286 for all three Fragile Charms bought from Leg Eater (1046 if wearing Defender's Crest)
- 1350 to unlock all of the trials at the Colosseum
- 100 to make a bank account with Millibelle
- 7050 to fully upgrade the Nail
- 5410 to buy everything from Salubra (1690 for the Charms + 2920 for Notches + 800 for her Blessing)
- 9260 to buy everything from Sly
- 36,000 to upgrade all Fragile Charms to Unbreakable at Divine
- 800 to learn Dash Slash from Nailmaster Oro
- 3000 to be thrown into the fountain found in Ancient Basin for a Vessel Fragment
The following can be bought at infinite supply, provided the Knight is not in Steel Soul Mode.
Summary of Costs
- 69235 to buy everything at the most sparing prices
- 69911 to buy everything without extra exertion (676 difference)
How to Acquire
Geo can be gained in several different ways:
- Defeating enemies
- Destroying Geo deposits
- Opening chests
- Selling Relics to Relic Seeker Lemm
- Rescuing Grubs for the Grubfather
- Completing a Trial at the Colosseum of Fools
- Giving Rancid Eggs to Steel Soul Jinn (Only available in Steel Soul Mode)
While the Gathering Swarm Charm is equipped, a small swarm gathers any dropped Geo for the Knight, except those fallen in acid. Fragile Greed (as well as its unbreakable variant) increases the amount of Geo enemies drop.
A great early source of Geo is the Husk Guards in the Forgotten Crossroads. Many enemies in the City of Tears, especially Great Husk Sentries, as well as Hoppers and Great Hoppers in Kingdom's Edge, are also great sources of Geo.
The fastest ways to farm Geo later in the game are to continuously complete the Trial of the Conqueror or to farm Dirtcarvers and Carver Hatchers in the Failed Tramway with Fragile Greed/ Unbreakable Greed equipped.
One-time Major Sources
- The Gorgeous Husk in the City of Tears drops 420 upon death (504 with Fragile Greed equipped)
- In Kingdom's Edge, there is a hidden passage accessible by breaking a wall in a room with a Great Hopper and a lot of spike pits. At the very bottom of it is the largest Geo deposit in the game, rewarding 420. This value is not increased by Fragile Greed.
- Millibelle the Thief returns roughly 1.5x what is deposited in her shell, when in the Pleasure House. See Millibelle for more details on this process.
- The maximum capacity for Geo is 9,999,999.