It is recommended to use this Charm in situations where death is unlikely, such as exploration, or in tandem with survivability-increasing Charms, while avoiding its use in boss battles.
The obvious downside is that once broken, Leg Eater only repairs it for a price. Late-game, the Geo may not be much of an issue, but the trip may be.
Unlike the other two fragile Charms, Fragile Greed is not useful for Dream Boss battles since Dream Bosses drop no Geo.
Lastly, it should be noted that its drawback is negated in Steel Soul runs since the run is over upon death anyway, making Fragile Greed a much more useful Charm in a Steel Soul run.
How to Acquire
- Shop description:
- Very, very, special and valuable charm! Do you want to find more Geo? Hold this charm and go hunting! Then bring any Geo you find back to me!
- Shop description when broken:
- It's broken now, and its power is sleeping. Very sad! Give me Geo, and I'll fix it.
Once the Grimm Troupe has been summoned, Divine becomes accessible in Dirtmouth. To get the unbreakable version of Fragile Greed, it must be equipped before listening to her, then it must be given to her when prompted. She eats the Charm, and then asks for 9000. Once the Geo is paid, she gives the unbreakable version of Fragile Greed, Unbreakable Greed.
Charm Interactions and Combo Tips
Maximises Geo earned by picking up Geo that may have fallen into unreachable areas or that may have become hidden from view.
- All extra Geo dropped by Fragile/ Unbreakable Greed has a white sheen to it and faster animations.
- The Charm only affects Geo from defeating enemies; this means they do not work with Geo gained from Geo Deposits, Chests, completing Trials at the Colosseum of Fools, Rescuing Grubs, selling Relics to Relic Seeker Lemm, selling Rancid Eggs to Steel Soul Jinn, and getting Geo back from Millibelle.