The Grimm Troupe Content
|Defensive charm once wielded by a tribe that could shape dreams.|
|Conjures a shield that follows the bearer and attempts to protect them.|
The shield slowly rotates around The Knight, blocking certain projectiles and dealing damage to enemies.
Whenever the shield touches an enemy, it will deal damage equal to x1.00 of Nail damage. Once this happens, the shield will break and take time to reform.
Attacking with the nail will cause the shield to bash outward.
Focusing will cause the Shield to rotate even faster and accelerates the shield recovery.
Dreamshield will only block some projectiles. Blocked projectiles vanish when hitting the shield. Piercing projectiles are unaffected by the shield.
- Infected projectile (Aspid Hunter, Primal Aspid, Oblobble, Deephunter, Mawlurk, Turret Zoteling, Obble, Battle Obble)
- Lingering Infected projectile (Nosk, God Tamer, Lesser Mawlek, Shrumal Ogre, Winged Nosk)
- Gravitating Infected projectile (The Hollow Knight, Elder Baldur, Volatile Gruzzer, Slobbering Husk, Brooding Mawlek)
- Homing soul orb (Soul Master, Soul Warrior, Soul Twister, Fluke Zoteling)
- Falling boulder (False Knight, Failed Champion)
- Dung ball (Dung Defender, White Defender)
- Wind blade (Mantis Petra,Traitor Lord, Mantis Lords, Sisters of Battle)
- Crystal laser (Crystal Guardian, Enraged Guardian, Crystallised Husk)
- Paint blob ( Paintmaster Sheo)
- Firebats (Grimm, Nightmare King Grimm)
- Spine (Spiny Husk)
- Infected gas (Fungoon)
- Lance (Lance Sentry)
- Thorn ball (Moss Knight)
- Spikey ball (Gulka)
- Pickaxe/Crescent blade (Husk Miner, Myla, Sturdy Fool)
- Explosive core *blows up (Ooma)
- Explosive spore *blows up (Sporg)
- Balled Dirtcarver *instant spawn (Carver Hatcher)
- All Warrior Dream attacks
- Floating orange orb (Broken Vessel, Lost Kin)
- Orbiting soul orb (Soul Master, Soul Tyrant)
- Jar (The Collector)
- Fireball (Grimmkin Novice, Grimmkin Master, Grimmkin Nightmare)
- Honey spike ( Hive Knight)
- Dagger ( Pure Vessel)
- Sword (The Radiance, Absolute Radiance)
- Expanding crystal (Crystal Hunter)
- Laser (Crystal Crawler)
- Scythe Blade (Kingsmould)
- Balled Zoteling ( Grey Prince Zote)
|An exception to both these categories are the "Homing light orbs" (The Radiance, Absolute Radiance), as they are able to be blocked a short duration after spawning but after ~3 seconds they become piercing instead|
How to Acquire
|When used together, it makes the shield 15% larger and will regenerate quicker.|
- The pedestal where the charm is found can be hit with the Dream Nail. The dialogue reads:
- "Protect yourself... You are our last..."
- This, combined with the charm description, implies that the moth tribe intended to give this charm to the Seer as they were dying out.