Hidden deep in the southwest corner of Hallownest, crawling with spiders of all shapes and sizes lies the nest. To the west is the Beast's Den, a massive webbed structure containing the Dreamer Herrah the Beast.
Sub-area: Distant Village
| Soul Totem x 1|
Sub-area: Beast's Den
Sub-area: Failed Tramway
Sub-area: Weavers' Den
- The presence of the Stagway and the Tram within Deepnest suggest that, despite the hostile and savage atmosphere, the Pale King was able to integrate bits of his kingdom into Deepnest, or at least form some kind of alliance or treaty.
- Further suggesting the notion of the Pale King's attempt to acculturate Deepnest include the dream-nail lines taken from a dead worker found near the Failed Tramway: "...My King. I'm sorry... ...It couldn't be built... ...this nest rejects us..."- an obviously failed endeavour.
- Despite this, Deepnest seems to have woven its webs over top of pre-existing structures and buildings, much like how spiders behave in reality. Whether these structures truly are pre-existent or built by the residents of Deepnest themselves is unknown.
- When spoken to in the Distant Village, the Last Stag states, "I have never been to this station. It has a strange air of danger to it." This, along with the Hidden Station, suggests that this route was possibly constructed in secret for the Pale King to visit Herrah.
- This is the second opportunity that the Knight can choose to save or abandon Zote the Mighty. However, unlike in Greenpath, Zote cannot die here.
- In Beast's Den, there is a shrine-like room with a statue of a trilobite strung up. The purpose of this mysterious room is unknown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.