The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Timid scavenger that crawls through the caverns looking for food.
Dull and pathetic. Hardly worth killing.
Behaviour and Tactics
Meanders back and forth peacefully and doesn't attempt to target the Knight. Cannot climb up walls or ceilings.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
- The Hunter's Journal entry for the Crawlid will be automatically filled upon acquiring the Journal.
- The Crawlid is one of the few enemies to respawn upon leaving and re-entering the room.
- In a Kickstarter update they were referred to as Snittering Crawlid:
- "Nothing more than a nuisance, these oblivious little scavengers wander about aimlessly looking for scraps of food."
- The design of the Crawlid prior to release featured a smooth shell with no spikes.
- Its design was changed after feedback from internal and public playtests. These tests revealed that the old design did not make it clear that jumping on a Crawlid's back could deal contact damage.
- A dead Crawlid with a smooth shell can be seen in the Tower of Love, inside one of The Collector's jars.
- ↑ Crawlid Hunter's Journal entry: "crawls through the caverns looking for food."
- ↑ Wanderer's Journal, p. 29.
- ↑ Kickstarter update of November 22, 2014.
- ↑ Kickstarter update of 24 July, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.