|The name "Caravan" comes from the password used to open the zip file containing the info about this character.|
Little more is known about this group except for a description and a gif also provided by the same source.
“You’re a traveller? A kindred spirit! We hear it's good luck for wanderers to meet on an unfamiliar path. It’s luck we need too, for these roads are haunted and danger snarls at us from every dark corner. Our caravan has only a single, humble wish, but it seems now as though it will never be granted...”
A friendly band of travellers trekking the dangerous roads of Pharloom in search of something precious. Masters of the journey, their caravan boasts a bounty of flavourful food, powerful drinks and some surprising amenities. They wish to gather the playful young fleas scattered across the kingdom, but this land is far more dangerous than they thought.
Fleas are creatures found sleeping throughout Pharloom. When Hornet approaches a Flea it will wake up, let out a yawn, and then fly off into the foreground- presumably to be taken in by the Caravan. They are described as a "lovely little gentle flea" who have "come to Pharloom for enlightenment".
- Caravan is one of a series of NPCs teased using riddles provided by Matthew "Leth" Griffin that lasted throughout June to July of 2020, the others being Huntress, Grindle, and Seth.
- The function of these NPCs seems to be similar to the role Grubfather and the Grubs played in Hollow Knight.
- The riddle solved to reveal these characters featured words that contained some matching letters with the solution. The riddle and solution are outlined below:
- ↑ Hollow Knight: Silksong Gameplay - Nintendo Treehouse: Live | E3 2019
- ↑ The riddle originally stated "FIREBORN SHARES 2, ONE TWICE", which Leth confirmed to be a mistake.