|For the vanilla NPC variants, see Nailmaster Oro and Nailmaster Mato.|
DLC : Chercheur de Dieux
|”Brothers of the nail, trained in combat by the Great Nailsage.|
|Gods by toil and nail bound,
Brothers sworn to guard the weak,
Masters of the sacred ground,
Help Us find the God We seek!” - Prayer to the Masters
Brothers Oro and Mato are the bosses of the Pantheon of the Master, the first of five Pantheons in Godhome. Oro will appear alone at the start of the battle, and once he takes 400 damage, Nailmaster Mato will fight alongside him. If any of the brothers are defeated before another, the one left will keep fighting normally.
During Phase 1, Nailmaster Oro will use the following attacks:
- Double Slash: Oro will perform two slashes of the nail. This attack is similar to that of the Watcher Knight, but slower
- Jump Slash: Oro will jump in the air, pause above the Knight, and then slam down with his nail extended.
- Dash Slash: Oro will move either edge of the arena and charge up. he will then dash across the arena quickly releasing a massive arc as he moves.
- Jump back: Oro will jump back, to reposition or to dodge.
During Phase 2, Nailmasters Oro & Mato will use the following attacks:
- Twin Jump Slash: the brothers will use this attack together, facing eachother
- Twin Double Slash: The brothers will use this attack together, facing eachother
- Quickstep: One of the brothers will quickstep back so the other can attack and keep things fair for the player
- Cover: One of the brothers will block while the other is using a nail art. Mato will stand in the middle of the arena while Oro charges on the other end. Oro will stand in the middle of the arena as a method to block the Knight from avoiding Mato's cyclone slash as well.
- Alternating Strikes: The two Nailmasters will take turns attacking the player using either the Double Slash or the Jump Slash. After each attack, the Nailmaster will retreat and roll back to the far side of the arena to let the other Nailmaster do their attack.
Nailmaster Mato will use the following attacks:
- Double Slash: Mato will perform two slashes of the nail. This attack is similar to that of the Watcher Knight, but slower
- Jump Slash: Mato will jump in the air, pause above the Knight, and then slam down with his nail extended.
- Cyclone Slash: Mato will start charging without going to the edge of the arena. When released he starts spinning and floating up. Once he reaches his max height directly above the player he will finish off the attack like the Jump Slash attack.
- Jump back: Mato will jump back, similar to Oro.
|Dialogue de l'Aiguillon des Rêves|